Category List

Friday, November 29, 2013

Hearty Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash & Quinoa (or Rice) Recipe. Can make in crock pot, pinner says “I tried this recipe over the weekend. I didn’t have quinoa on hand, but I had rice. I just threw everything into my slow cooker and added the rice in the last 20 minutes of cooking. Fantastic soup and super easy to make!”

Guacamole
Guacamole

Download whole gallery
Pecan Pie Bars -
Pecan Pie Bars -

Download whole gallery
Hearty Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash & Quinoa (or Rice) Recipe. Can make in crock pot, pinner says “I tried this recipe over the weekend. I didn’t have quinoa on hand, but I had rice. I just threw everything into my slow cooker and added the rice in the last 20 minutes of cooking. Fantastic soup and super easy to make!”
Hearty Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash & Quinoa (or Rice) Recipe.  Can make in crock pot, pinner says “I tried this recipe over the weekend. I didn’t have quinoa on hand, but I had rice. I just threw everything into my slow cooker and added the rice in the last 20 minutes of cooking. Fantastic soup and super easy to make!”

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment